This is (currently) a single-user instance, because "be part of a community" models and unwritten rules stress out my neurology.
If I ever start accepting other users, the code of conduct would be something like this:
We want this to be a fun, pleasant, and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. If someone asks you to leave them alone, leave them alone.
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion.
- Holocaust denial and Nazi symbolism.
- Deliberate or persistent misgendering.
- Threats of violence.
- Incitement of violence towards any individual, including encouraging a person to commit suicide or to engage in self-harm.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Publishing any individual's address, phone number, or other private identifying information without consent.
- Sexual depictions of children.
- Unwelcome sexual attention, including sharing sexual content with specific users without consent.
- Gratuitous sexual images or behavior without a content warning.
- Publication of non-harassing private communication without consent.
- Sustained disruption of discussion.
- Continued communications with someone who's asked that you leave them alone.